Sure, you can slap a coat of lipstick on any trailer and make it look good. But the real magic comes from within.
In the case of this Valve & Actuator Transfer Cart, it’s the full package. Brains, brawn and beauty. We just love everything about her.
Our customer, a multinational energy corporation, needed a special cart to transport and store a valve body and hydraulic actuator on an offshore oil rig in an area without crane access.
We custom designed the cart’s cradle and pedestal to accommodate the customer’s specific valve body and actuator. Both the cradle and pedestal are removable and reversible—able to be mounted on either the front or rear of the cart.
With a payload of 5,000 pounds, the cart features a protective coating on all parts that can stand up to salty air common in offshore environments.
The rigid, 6” x 3” solid bronze wheels are a true stunner, but they’re also designed to prevent sparking from flammable oil. An eye-catching safety yellow coat of paint ensures this beauty won’t get overlooked on the job.
Behold her bewitching specs:
- Description: Valve & Actuator Transfer Cart per customer supplied specifications and drawings
- Capacity: 5,000 pounds
- Deck Size: 30" wide X 60" long
- Deck Height: 9-5/8”
- Deck Material: Smooth steel
- Running Gear: 4 rigid casters with 6" diameter X 3" wide bronze non-sparking wheels fitted with sealed precision ball bearings
- Superstructure: 1 removable "A" style push handle on one end
- Couplers: Two CP00050-P winch attachment eyes - 1 on each end frame
- Stencils and Markings: "Safe Working Load 5,000 Pounds" stenciled on each side frame
- Finish: Safety Yellow Epoxy