For those of you still enjoying that 400-foot roll of aluminum foil you bought at Costco five years ago, this cart’s for you: A custom Hamilton trailer designed to haul 132,000-pound rolls of aluminum in between manufacturing facilities at a leading aluminum rolled products company.
It’s an 18-footer, with a highly versatile fifth wheel steering system that’s perfect for power towing. Imagine all the Jurassic-sized Thanksgiving leftovers you could wrap for all eternity.
Here are the monster specs:
All-steel fifth wheel steer trailer
- Capacity: 150,000 lbs
- Deck Size: 72" wide x 216" long
- Deck Material: Smooth plate steel
- Steering Type: Fifth wheel steer
- Running Gear: (8) 22" diameter by 12" wide W-POY-2212-2XL Press-on Poly
- Couplers: Loop-type towing tongue
- Color: Yellow epoxy